With the help of this programme .We want to invoke the feeling of responsibility in the students towards their society & nation. The vision and mission of this programme “We for Society and Society for us”.
In the process of this completing our mission, we wish to provide access to fundamental social services such as education , healthcare, nutrition and vocational training in order to enable families to pull themselves out of poverty and became self -reliant independent and socially responsible
1. Tree Plantation Day was celebrated at village Gaddi Kheri on 07 July 2018. 100 plants were planted by the students.
2 Short play and lecture on the theme of Drug Addiction was organized on the occasion of International Youth Day on 10 August 2018. School students and villagers from Gaddi Kheri participated in the event.
3 A short play on the occasion of Haryana Shahidi Diwas was performed at Gaddi Kheri village on 24th Sept. 2018.
4 Awareness rally on the theme of Beti Bachao, Beti Padhao was organized at Gaddi Kheri and Taza Mazra villages on the occasion of International Girl Child Day. Dr. Promila Yadav, Assistant Professor of Political Science delivered an extension lecture on the topic.
5. A short play on the Life History of Swami Vivekananda was performed by students at Gaddi Kheri village on Jan 12, 2019 on the occasion of National Youth Day. Students conducted Awareness Programme on First aid and Fire safety
1. Tree Plantation Day was celebrated at village Gaddi kheri on July 22, 2019.
2. Voters Awareness Programme was organized on 17 Sept. at Gaddi kheri and Taza Mazra
3 “Swachhata Abhiyan” was organized by students on 2nd October 2019 on the Birth Anniversary of Mahatma Gandhi.
4. Awareness Rally on the theme of “Beti Bachao Beti Padhao” was organized at Gaddi kheri and Taza Mazra on the occasion of international girl child Day. Ms. Uma Students BA 1st year delivered at lecture on the same.